Friday, January 28, 2011

Memory of Friendship

This is from my bestfriend.

" BFF 95%

Your friendship with AZWANI

is like a gift wrappped in ribbons

of throughtfullness and trimmed

with kisses and smiles."


Thanx for being my friend.

I will always miss our friendship.


This is for you, FRIEND.

Friend,
Do you know how much i miss u?
Do you know how much i miss our friendship?
And all my memory with you?
Do you know?

Friend,
Do you know how much i care about u?
Even you didn't notice,
Or maybe you don't even care.
Don't you?

Friend,
I really miss the way you treat me,
The way you care about me,
Whatever my condition,
You always try to make me smile,
I really miss that moment,
Do you know?

Friend,
I want everything back to normal,
Seriously i want it,
Even i know it can't be happen,
Everything is changed,
You're not like before,
So am i.

Friend,
I don't know what can i do to make it okay,
To make our friendship as before,
Even you're doing nothing,
And it's really hurt me,
So i want to tell you that i'm give up.

Friend,
I hope you're happy with your new life,
Maybe it's better without me,
And i know there is someone care about you,
She can make you more comfort,
More blissful and cheers.
I pray you're happy together.

Friend,
I guess this is enough,
I don't want you to feel guilty,
I'm not saying that you're wrong,
I just want you to know what is in my heart,
And how much i love our friendship,
Forgive me if i'm wrong,
And thank you for everything.

By : Your friend.











No comments:

Post a Comment